
Here is my creation for the day.
And for those of you wondering...No, I don't have a new creation everyday. My neighbor thinks she has already staked claim on this cake, but I made it a bit different so I want to try this one. Then there's my hubby who so graciously praised my efforts when I showed him. And then he said..."Wife, we want cake." Oh man...does that mean I have to cut this cake? It's too pretty to eat. I had a small fight with OCD over this cake this morning and my true colors were revealed to people I don't even know. (Why is this becoming a regular occurance?) Not worth cutting in my opinion. But then again it will just go to rot in our fridge and then I'll be sad that it went to waste.
We need to hurry up and get rid of this one though so I can make our dessert for tomorrow night's candy passing out festivitie's. Both of our kids are so excited to wear their costumes that we had to do a trial run tonight after baths. They are so cute. It makes those insane crazy days more than worth it when you see your little peanuts all dressed up and running like mad people all over the house. It's a good thing we think they're cute. 8>)
**Sorry to all you chocolate lovers...this cake is white with raspberry filling. Which I believe to be quite good even though it's not chocolate...trust me. **

6 comments:
Wow, that cake really is too pretty to eat. You better take lots of pictures of your cuties in their costumes. I must see them!
And you say that my cooking is not easy.....you take the cake!! What are the kids going to be tonight?
Lauren is a fairy princess and Ben is a lion. After seeing Ben in his costume, I wish we had a Dorothy costume for Lauren. That would have been too cute. And Maggie could be Toto. (Wait...that wouldn't work.)There's always next year. Besides, we need more than a kung foo grip to get that adorable fairy princess costume away from her.
How pretty! I'll cut into it for you, though. NO PROBLEM.
Is it chocolate? With vanilla pudding-like filling? I'm there.
Seriously.
I look forward to seeing your cakes each week! You do a grea job! Can't wait to see some pics of those cuties you have!
Very nice job on your cake...
How did it taste?? Was it wonderful?? :)
Post a Comment