Talk about inspiring me to get with the program. It may be a bit late on what we really want this week, b/c I already hit up Vons, but going with what we have...this is what's being served. A big thanks to my hungry hubby, who threw in a few classics now that we can bake with the oven since the weather is cooling off. It still won't be as good as Lora's house for dinner, but it will do. Oh...and thanks to Michelle for always having her menu on her fridge so I can theive on ideas from her as well. 8>)

Mon: Beef Stroganoff over egg noodles w/ green beans
Tues: Poor Man's Chicken & Potatoes w/ zucchini & baked butternut squash
Wed: Taco Salad (my man's fav!!!)
Thurs: Cream of Mushroom Chicken over Bulgar w/ broccoli
Fri: Tacos (either carne asada or Chile Verde??)
Oh...and if I have a recipe that is already online somewhere that I use...I will link it. Otherwise it's just not happening.

3 comments:
I love taco salad too!!!
Well, sometimes I do not make what I post. Depends on my mood, but we are having ribs tonight!! Yummy!! I wish my hubby liked taco salad.
oh ya, I am going to make your pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for the party on Friday! They sounded yummy!
Post a Comment