For those of you who don't know our family well enough...today is a great day. You may be asking yourself what's so great about Oct. 1? In the Smith home it is the official day that my hubby can put up all the Halloween decorations. But this year...we have a minor problem. I have offered our home to host a baby shower this Sat and I'd prefer not to scare away the guests with our grave yard and life size scary man hanging in our large Redwoods.
To make matters even worse for my husband ... he's competitive and wants to be the first in our neighborhood to have decorations out. Bad news, my love. Someone beat us. And not only did the beat us....they have 2 VERY LARGE lawn blow up things and lots of cute little white ghosts on every branch of every tree in their front yard. Oh husband, I am so sorry that you have to wait until Saturday at 12:35pm. I promise to help you get all our decorations out at record speed so we can make it in plenty of time to tailgate for the Fresno State game.
Thank you for your patience with me and my girlie gathering. Oh...Happy October 1st!
11 years ago

2 comments:
LOL! Too funny! I am the same way, but with Christmas...I accumulate more decorations every year, my tree is way too big the space in our house, and I start listening to Christmas music in September. No kidding. My boys are addicted to 'We Three Kings' right now.
Thanks for the sacrifice Geraud! You rock!
Post a Comment