
I have attached a photo of today's project. I know you are thinking...ok...it's only a cake and what's the big deal? The big deal is that I have so many projects and they all seem to be going at the same time. You see...I have an issue with completing projects to their end before starting a new one. (Stop laughing and nodding your head right now, Gina!) Remember Monday night? Yep, that was my Stampin' Up night where I made those really cute cards that I still haven't sent out 'cuz they're too cute to send. Then, Tuesday I started baking and making a larger mess for my cake decorating class I just started taking last week. But at least the cake for this week's project is done and now I just need to clean everything up; only to be drug out again next week. And the sad ting is...I don't even want to eat this thing. It is a yellow cake with chocolate pudding filling and all butter cream icing. But I'm sort of over it now.
So if you or someone you know needs a cake in the next day or two...please get it out of our fridge before I throw it away. I'll even write a name on it for you in any color icing. And did I mention it's FREE?? Lauren will be sad she didn't get a piece ... maybe next week.
So now I'm off to put everything in its proper location...and none of it is going into our "craft" (read: junk) room. And my hubby will be pleased to know that I am crafted out for the week. Life is rough around these parts. So many crafty things to do and not enough space .... I mean time. =)

7 comments:
How cute is that? Too bad Lukie's birthday is Thomas the Train...'cause it's on Saturday! :)
Oh...I was thinking that those cream cheese squares would be SO good with some pumpkin put in the cream cheese...mmmmm....
Oh...rats! We need this gone. And nice thinking on the cream cheese squares. We should have tried that with the left over pumpkin I had yesterday from my cookies. Instead I just threw it away b/c I couldn't think of anything else to do with it. Now you tell me!
oh my gosh that cake is beautiful! that makes me want to go take that class too!
The cake is beautiful and I cannot believe you don't want it. If you are serious and being that I am very pregnant and just the thought of that cake is getting me excited. I can be there in 2 minutes just say the word! (and I will leave a big huge piece for lauren too)
You make a chocolate cake, I will take that off of your hands, or just bring it to MOPS. Very cute! I want to take that class!
I'll have another one next week. And I'm sure we'll be getting rid of that one too! I never thought I would be turning down cake??? Hmmm....
Post a Comment