So we've been plugging along doing our usual things and haven't had enough time to even blog about it. Pathetic...I know. (Sorry Carrie!)
Today we went to the pumpkin patch for the first time with the kids. (The poor hubby had to stay behind and work) We heard a story, took a hay ride, walked through lots of dusty dirt and both kids picked out their very own pumpkin. Lauren was obsessed with searching for the world's smallest pumpkin and Ben was in love with the John Deere Tractor and the broken down truck used as a prop to display pumpkins. A good time was had by all. And for those of you wondering how I did with my dirt issues...it went well. I only had to take off pants and shoes on both kids before allowing them to get into their car seats. That stuff is just plain yuck!
Oh...I almost forgot....I went to a fun Stampin' Up stamp club thing last night. Click on my friend Cindy's link to the right for photos of our cards we made. I highly recommend it for a crafty time. Now I have 2 super cute cards that I think are so cute, that I don't want to send to anyone. Hmmm....I think I see a pattern of issues.
And lastly, on another crafty note....I came home last night to show my dear husband what great masterpieces I made only for him to recommend that I not start another hobby. I'm not sure what the problem is with starting something else. I mean our front room has enough craft stuff in it to fill a small JoAnn's store. What exactly is the problem? Besides my ADD, I'm not sure I see one? =) Sorry hubby, one day I'll clean, (read: strategically pile), the extra bedroom. Thanks again for all your patience with me AND that room.

5 comments:
Which pumpkin patch did you go to? Sam loves tractors!!! Ben and Lauren looked very cute. We are going on Saturday!
I think it was called Hillcrest Farms??? It was out in Reedley. I'll ask to be sure, but it sure was a good time.
The pictures are so cute!
... and you can't help it that you are so creatively talented! I wish I had some of that!!!
Have you told him that you're not messy...just creative??? I think my husband and your husband would have a lot to say to each other about it. *Sigh*
Kiddos are REALLY CUTE! We're waiting out the pumpkin patch this year until after Luke's birthday so it doesn't seem like an "all in one" deal.
Cards are way cute...but I agree...just WHO would you give them to? They are SOOO cute.
Oh, and thanks. I was going through withdrawls.
I think that is the one my parents always took my nephews to. They will probably take Sam and Allie as well.
Post a Comment