Thursday, April 2, 2009

BLEH! And Getting Better

Ever have those weeks where you realize it's almost over and you are glad? Well, that was ours. I know today is Thursday, but my mind keeps saying it's Friday. I think I've had enough.

In order to remain optimistic I've decided to highlight some positive points.

1. I woke up this morning and that alone was by God's grace. (very good point)

2. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour. (even better point)

3. This past week or so has been so beautiful outside that I'm having a hard time coming inside to clean. (bad for the house, good for vitamin D intake)

4. Maggie ended up not having to have an emergency surgery today like we thought she was going to have to have. (never mind the $500 we had to spend yesterday to determine this point.)

5. The kids are napping and I'm going to too as soon as my list is over.

6. Lauren and Ben are 19 months apart. I just realized yesterday that if we continued to have a third child at the same rate of distance... said baby #3 would now be 6 months old. YIKES! That thought alone was enough to thank the Lord for His wisdom. I couldn't imagine having an infant at this point in time. I'd for sure have lost it. Better in His timing than in mine.
7. And for the big finale....My man and I will be celebrating 5 years of wedded bliss tomorrow. I am convinced that this week has brought us even closer. To celebrate our nickel milestone, we are headed out of town. Not sure where ... location to be determined tonight. Now I need to get him to take tomorrow off.

See, this week is already looking better. I just needed to put it in words to make it look pretty. I'm off to get snuggled up on the couch while the little people are still down. Nighty-Nite!

(the "point by number" system was inspired from a recent e-mail correspondence. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.)

1 comment:

Heather Rodriguez said...

CIndy, reading your blog always makes me smile. I hope you have a good anniversary!!