That is the question!
We have a minor issue in our backyard. At first I thought my man was over reacting, but as we are going on year #4 in our home, I now understand his feelings. (Sorry Husband...you were right!)
You see, we have a mess on our hands 9 months out of the year. This is what I managed to pull out of our pool filter because it was clogged and our vacuum wasn't moving.
He wants to have all 3 very tall redwood trees pulled from our backyard. They are huge, green and provide lots of shade in the hot summer months. They are so nice in the heat, that our entire backyard and pool is full shade by 3pm. Not sure if you are aware or not, but the hottest time of day here is 5pm. Just in time.
I'm off to call Adolph. Trees be gone...roots and all!
I couldn't resist this little guy. I forgot he even exsisted.

6 comments:
Your frog cracks me up!
You're a better wife than I am to clean that pool filter out.
S-What ever I can do to make my man happy...I try to do. This happens to be one of those silly things that I seem to never think about. It's like us and the laundry, right? ;)
I have lots of messy trees that cover our yard and I can't wait to pull them out and plant new ones too. I can't give you any suggestions since all I have are messy trees!
oooh...you need xylosma...it's this super fast growing plant that is green all year, leaves no mess...it's perfect! although it's not a tree...more of a bush that can be groomed to be tall and tree-ish.
We pulled an 80ft. pine from our backyard. It was cut down and then we had the trunk ground. You can't even tell it's there.
I have no idea what you should plant, though. Sorry! :)
Post a Comment