So here we are! 5 years ago today we said "I do". And 5 years later I now know what it truly means to say I do...and to mean it. It sounds so easy to do. Two little words that mean so much. Shouldn't there be more to it? Or maybe there is, but no one tells you that until you have said it and then you get to figure it out on your own...with your new spouse. I've heard the first 5 years are the hardest. Not so sure our 5 were. Trials and learning, yes. But hard??? Not so much. I know we have an immense blessing in our marriage that many marriages may not have. We have the God of the universe on our side. Our "I do" was not just for us, but for Him too. My hubby is my man, my husband, my sweetheart, my best friend, my rock. Thank you husband for loving me for me, even when I'm half psycho cuz the kids or the hormones made me that way. ;) Here is to 5 years of wedded bliss and many more to follow. I love YOU!


11 comments:
That was so sweet!! Congrats to you and your hubby on five years!!
Happy Anniversary! When Christ is the foundation of a marriage, it gets better every year. LOVE the photos you scanned(?) for the blog. I've been trying to learn, but can't seem to figure it out (like so many other techno things I'm lame at).
Hope you're able to enjoy each other today and this weekend.
Happy Anniversary!! Love the pics!
Oh my goodness that is so so sweet, it mabe me a little teary-eyed. God bless your may years to come. Congrats to the both of you!!
Ahhh....how sweet! You look exactly the same!
Happy Anniversary!
Beautiful pictures!
Happy Anniversary ♥
Ahhhh....I thought you were going to share with us that your family was becoming a family of five!!! :) Happy Anniversary!! Gorgeous pictures.
CONGRATS!!! Five years already!!?? You know, that is ONLY the beginning!! Marriage gets better with each passing year!!
I just noticed that Madison's name appeared on MY comment....ahhhh!!! I think she is taking over my "cyber life" :-D
Happy Anniversary!! Each year gets better and better....May God bless you with many more wonderful years to come. I love your pictures!
Post a Comment