Just thought you all should know. ;)
I should be able to do this, right? Or maybe the better questions is, Sweetheart, may I please take down the nautical picture that I have never minded being above our bed. I do still like it, but I really like this. I promise to take nothing down until the project is 100% complete and approved by the interior design dept. (That's you, my love.) And as most of you know...at the rate I finish projects, this may never happen. It so cute though...and the monogrammed letters...Ahhh!
Thanks for sharing in my crafty desire moment. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
And thanks to this lady, I found this fun craft that I now want to do. She's the skirt lady too. One in the same. Thanks to Grace Violet for another great idea.

3 comments:
You got this from the skirt girl!! DO IT!!
I love it!
That is SO COOL!!!
Post a Comment