Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Almost Done!

Lots of this::





= = equals = =



Lots of this::



These are the last 6 eggs. I meant to take a pic of the actual sandwich, but forgot after it was long gone. So here's the empty bowl. Sure was good. Mmm Mmm Mmm!

Oh...and here's my man who measures 6 foot 4 inches on our niece's tricycle. Not sure if the weight limit is the problem here...more like lack of leg room. He was having too much fun zooming around his mom's house ringing the bell. Do I hear the circus calling?






4 comments:

Carrie said...

LOL! That is hilarious!

I'm so proud of you for doing eggs! I didn't this year and I can't say I missed it! Is that bad?

Heather Rodriguez said...

How cute is your man! LOL!

Lora said...

Your husband! My husband would love for me to make egg salad sandwiches for him, but the combo of eggs and mayo grosses me out!! He has to make them...poor hubby!

Sonja said...

i am ROTF. your man just needs a big purple wig and huge red nose-- i'll pay admission for my boys to see the show :-D