Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Arranged Marriage??


Lauren: Mama, are you going to get married?
Mama: No Lauren, Mama is already married to Daddy. Remember?
Lauren: Oh...OK. I want to marry Mooski.
Mama: You do? **music to my ears!**
Lauren: Uh huh.

Perfect! Our 3 1/2 year daughter wants to marry her stuffed animal cow Mooski. So we won't have any grandchildren, but I can live with that knowing that she wants nothing to do with boys...for now that is.

5 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

Well, if she ever does, we should arrange a marriage! lol I have a 4 year old that likes to clean! <3

Tanya said...

Hahaha! Isn't life simple when you're that age? And if we're putting in names for an arranged marriage, I have a boy who doesn't like to clean, but will always offer to help eat dessert ;-)

Brooke said...

LOVE IT! We're all about arranged marriages too : )) and no boys for a LONG time!!!!

Carrie said...

LOL! That is hilarious!

We are all for "courting" over here...

If you want your daughter to be courted by a real gentleman...well...you better keep looking...my boys pick their noses sometimes and they talk about their 'wee-wee' quite often.

BUT if you want her courted by a dude who'll treat her right (most of the time), then stop on by!!!

Cindy said...

You guys are too much. So cute. Is 35 too old by the time she is allowed out of the house?