No I'm not talking about a new baby or even a pet. I speaking of our new dishwasher. Not sure why this is so much fun getting a new appliance, but it is. I really feel like an established woman now...I'm blogging about home appliances. Next you know, I'll be placing a review on it online somewhere. (You know I am, so chuckle now.) Her maiden voyage is going on as we speak. I rounded up as many dirty dishes as I could from dinner last night, breakfast today and lunch this afternoon. Not sure she's a "full" load, but we need to make sure she works right??
Oh and the other highlight of our week...we also have a new kitchen faucet. Our other one worked, but when we started replacing the hardware in our kitchen we said the faucet would be next. So here is a pic of our pretty new faucet installed. It even has a matching soap pump next to it. Pretty neat, huh? (I should probably right a review on the faucet too!)

4 comments:
beautiful!! love the faucet!!
Lovely! They are both lovely!
Very nice. I can't wait to get a dishwasher!
So cool! I've learned to appreciate greatly "updating" stuff in an older home!
Post a Comment