Kid Interview : Lauren, Age 3 1/2
1. What is something mom always says to you? Silent, like when we pray.2. What makes mom happy? Staying in bed.
3. What makes mom sad? When I get out of bed.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickle my toes.
5. What was your mom like as a child? You had a cow, but not like mine. You had a real cow.
6. How old is your mom? 13
7. How tall is your mom? To here...like, 30 pounds.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Feed me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Cry b/c I'm not with you.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? B/c you're a people.
11. What is your mom really good at? Giving Maggie a bath
12. What is your mom not very good at? Putting on movies.
13. What does your mom do for her job? Clean the kitchen.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Cheese like a mouse
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Baking and making cookies.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Ord, the dragon on Dragon Tales (nice!)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play games and brush teeth together.
18. How are you and your mom the same? We have toes and legs and knees.
19. How are you and your mom different? You have black hair and I have brown hair
20. How do you know your mom loves you? B/c you love me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? I don't know. Can we please play sequence? I'm done with this game.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Target and JoAnn's. Now can we play the animal game?

1 comment:
This is hilarious! : )
Post a Comment