Tuesday, February 24, 2009

4X4 Tag

Here are the rules:
1. Pick the fourth folder in the program you store pictures in on your computer.
2. Pick the fourth picture in that folder.
3. Post the picture and describe it.
4. Tag 4 friends.
*Remember, no cheating, cropping or editing!*

My friend Katelyn was so kind to send this tag pic game to me and you know how I feel about being challenged. So of course I did it and this is what you find...

This pic was taken on 02/29/2008 almost exactly one year to the date. Wow! This was Ben so tired while eating lunch that he literally FELL ASLEEP. Poor little man...his paparazzi shootin' mama decided to exploit him in the midst of his peaceful shut eye. Not much has changed from 1 year ago. The boy still loves to eat and sleep. But then again...so do his parents. ;)

(And to tell the truth I am quite relieved that this was the 4th pic in my 4th folder. I was afraid to find a hideous pic of myself.)



I was tagged by Katelyn
I tag Sonja, Cindy, Jackie and Jessica

3 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

He is so cute! I love pictures of babies sleeping in random places!

Carrie said...

Hahahaha!!

I thought the same thing! Agh! What if my boobs stinkin out???

Anonymous said...

super cute! i love seeing a randomly chosen pic!