I have heard people say in the past that the true definition of normal is just a setting on the washing machine. Is that really true? Because here in the Smith house, we think we are normal. In fact, we often wonder why no one else is like us? Why aren't they normal? So I ran to grab my camera tonight as the movie credits to Madagascar 2 rolled. While the song "I Like To Move It" played on, this is what I was able to capture:
May I introduce to you....Saturday Night Fever!
And of course I'm normal too, but the dancing paparazzi wasn't caught on film tonight. Maybe next time.
(Yes they are all on the table. No it's not allowed. I try to choose my battles wisely. And hey, daddy was supervising so no need to worry!)
**You know it's a catchy beat**

3 comments:
I love that! You are normal, at least in my definition of the word!
Thanks for sharing pictures of your adorable family!
CUTE! :)
LOL! I would be afraid the table would break if I got on it!!! (and that's not a fat joke, people)
I think you're way normal, but dancing to music is a staple at our house....we even manage to dance to Jars of Clay.
Post a Comment