We had a little too much fun with our mommy questions to Lauren, so we decided to see what she thought of Daddy. I love that you can tell what we were just doing in our home right before I 'interviewed' her. Now we need to go show Daddy what his daughter thinks of him. So fun!
1. What is something Daddy always says to you? Pick up your toys.
2. What makes Dad happy? Picking up toys
3. What makes Dad sad? Not picking up your toys
4. How does your Dad make you laugh? Tickles my toes and feet
5. What was your Dad like as a child? He stayed in High School
6. How old is your Dad? 4
7. How tall is your Dad? Like this, way up in the sky
8. What is his favorite thing to do? Brush his teeth
9. What does your Dad do when you're not around? cry
10. If your Dad becomes famous, what will it be for? Because he’s famous
11. What is your Dad really good at? He’s good at playing hide and seek
12. What is your Dad not very good at? He’s good at everything
13. What does your Dad do for his job? Goes to work to pay money with Granny
14. What is your Dad's favorite food? Sandwiches
15. What makes you proud of your Dad? When he goes tinkle on the potty
16. If your Dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? Calliou
17. What do you and your Dad do together? Play hide and seek
18. How are you and your Dad the same? We have the same teeth. Except daddy has gold in the back and I have white.
19. How are you and your Dad different? Daddy has cut hair and and I have long princess hair
20. How do you know your Dad loves you? Because he loves me
21. What does your Dad like most about your Mom? Because he loves you
22. Where is your Dad's favorite place to go? Outback
Anything else you want to say about Daddy?: "Ummm...I think that’s it.”

4 comments:
LOL--I love the "when he goes tinkle on the potty." I can't wait to do these again in a year or so with both sets of kids!
LOL!! When he goes tinkle on the potty!!!?!!
That's awesome!
(I'm gonna guess your hubby likes a clean house? :)
Why the clean house comment? And yes...he does. ;) But then, so do I. If I come home and things are a mess or not clean, I get all anxious feeling. And that is so not me. Go figure? I'm not freaky clean, just picked up, put away in proper locations and appears to be clean. No white gloves are welcomed here.
That was so cute!
Post a Comment