Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Brother Ben


Our little man turns 2 today. There is no party, no cake or any celebrating for that matter. His sister and her first birthday has ruined the fun for everyone and all parties for years to come. If you were around then...you know why. 88 people in our little back yard/house/pool was a bit over kill and still exhausts us at the thought of trying to re-create it. It's just not going to happen. So we'll do cake this weekend instead. Ben did get to choose what we had for lunch today. He said, and I quote, "McDonald's Cheeseburger with cheese, pickles and chep." Easy enough...1 cheeseburger, extra pickles, no onions and 1 hamburger, extra pickles, no onions. $2.24 later, we were on our way home. It's the little things in life like choosing your lunch that make your special day that much better. So Happy Birthday to our baby...who's no longer a baby. Where's our next one at anyway?


These pics where taken as we were running out the door for church this past Sunday. He was absolutely killing us with his Irish Pub bouncer look he had going on. What a ham!

6 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

I love his Irish Pub Bouncer look! He is such a cutie! I love his cheeks more than anything!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie said...

Oh...TOO CUTE!!! Happy birthday Ben!!!! (I like Macky-Donald-French-Fries cheeseburgers too!!!)

Lora said...

The first picture is the best picture ever! Happy Birthday Ben! I wish everyone's wish on their b-day was a cheeseburger. Thanksfully it is still Sam's wish too.

Unknown said...

I love the outfit.......he is such a ham!!!!! Happy Birthday Ben!

Anonymous said...

hilarious outfit!! you can really see how much you two look alike in these pics!

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Baby Ben! He is so stinkin' cute in that outfit!