I'd love to have something profound to say today, but my brain hurts and I have been super busy this week. The madness is officially over though, so that is a big load off my shoulders. Now life can go on as usual.
I did receive some really good news yesterday though....my man called home to tell me that he is going to take next week off. Woo Hooo! Talk about a good surprise. He said he has enough vacation time to take the rest of the year off! What? Come on husband...Can't you hang out with us for the rest of the year? Please? We wouldn't get much done around the house, but it sure would be a good time.
As soon as I find something of worth to blog about, I'll be sure to post it. Until then...I'm off to give the moose, I mean dog, a bath.
11 years ago

7 comments:
Wouldnt that be great if he took the rest of the year off? I just love husbands! They are the greatest!
Have fun with your honey next week!
How fun!!! Hope you guys have a good week together!
You are so LUCKY! Have an awesome week and I will try not to bother you. :)
You can have a teacher as a husband and he will have the rest of the year off....though you may have to work a little outside of the home. Too bad we can't have it both ways. Hope you have a restful weekend!
lucky you!! sounds like we both had mad weeks! see you on sunday!
NICE! I LOVE having my hubby home. I'm soaking it up while he's here!
Oh...and I can't believe you're map below! That's nuts!!!
Post a Comment