Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bath Time

How about the photo below???
Our kids like baths so much that our little man neglected to take his clothes off! My hubby was sitting right there helping Lauren get in the bath, when he turned his head back to find Mr. Man ready for his bath. Minor issue....he had ALL of his clothes on....from his socks to his sweatshirt and everything in between. I thought it was funny enough to run for the camera, but my man was wanting to get the process going. So a few lousy snaps of the camera and we were on our way to getting Ben ready for his bath. Our ready, is clearly not his ready. (I'm just glad that he didn't have a book in his hand. That could have been some real fun!)

6 comments:

Lora said...

Well, atleast he likes taking baths and cleaning up! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lora!! I'm glad you grabbed your camera so quickly!!

Jonna said...

Noah is the same way, he runs into the bathroom and we have to hold him back! Bath time is so fun!!!

Heather Rodriguez said...

Too cute!

We have the opposite problem... if Mary hears a bath she starts taking off her clothes! Even if its not for her!

Anonymous said...

My mom has a pic of me about Ben's age, in the tub with my clothes on. My bro was in there & I wanted to get in too! Good times!

Brooke said...

That's my Felissy...she does the same thing, luckily she's done it enough that I don't start the water until the clothes are off...