11 years ago
Thursday, December 11, 2008
The Last Cake Thursday!
So here it is...my final cake for course 2. I have spent the last 3 classes learning to make all the different flowers and saving them along the way. In my last class today I learned a few more techniques and then attached all the goodness from previous classes. There are victorian roses, rose buds, daisies, violets, apple blossoms (my fav), daffodils, & primroses. Oh and foliage leaves too. I had a blast and now want to make another one...just because. I think I have issues! 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey, GREAT job on the cake!!! It looks fantastic! Even Barbara would approve :-)
yummers!! looks so beautiful! i was wondering when you would post another cake photo... too bad the class is over. now you have to make an excuse to decorate a cake!
I should of ordered Allie's cake from you!! Pretty!
I love the flowers! It reminds me of spring.
That's phenomenal!!! You rock girl! Did you take classes at Joanns?
No, I took it at Michaels. They had more classes available and the lady that teaches during the day rocks. I had a blast.
Post a Comment