Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Is This Snow??

Not sure if the following pics count as snow pics, but as far as I'm concerned it was cold enough that it was snow. I took these pictures at our home this past Monday afternoon when a large storm (by CA standards) passed over our home. We had crazy thunder, lightening, rain, then hail and then what I'm going to call snow. About an hour passed and we then had blue skies. So crazy! And just so you know, there was still white stuff on the ground 20 minutes later. So...was it snow or just frozen in one spot, not melting hail? You be the judge.

Oh....Lauren really wanted to go build a snowman in it. Good luck little peanut!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have friends and family from other states they are laughing heartily right now! Snow? I dunno bout that but it sure was fun!! Poor Lauren wanting to make a snowman... she could make a miniature one I guess, right?

Cindy said...

I figured it out...It's Fresno snow. That's what it is.