1.) We have new carpet in our living room!!! I can't tell you how fun this is. I never thought that new carpet would be such a big deal, but it makes rolling around the floor with the kids so much more do-able. At least until an accident occurs. Maybe we should have waited until Ben is potty trained?? Can't wait that long though, b/c our old stuff had seen better days and much love. I am showing you a pic b/c Jonna requested one. Our kids thought no furniture in the living room was so delightful. Maybe we should move it out more often. You would have thought they were at Disneyland. And I'd say it was much cheaper only there was new carpet purchased and installed, so maybe we're equal now? For a family of 4 with a 3 day park hopper pass? And maybe a few meals in the park? And a breakfast with the characters? Probably some souvenirs too? Do I keep going?
2.) And the other object of excitement was that I purchased gas today at Costco and only paid $1.89 per gallon! Talk about knockin' my socks off! It was only $36 to fill up my completely empty tank. I felt like I was robbing them of their fuel. Like I should go back and get some more just b/c it was soooo cheap. I know my hubby is laughing at me right now, b/c that is so me and not him. Maybe not laughing, but definitely shaking his head right now saying, 'oh, wife'. So go get your gas while it's cheap and buy a big GM product to haul it around. Our economy is riding on it.

6 comments:
Your carpet rocks...and the delight is soooooo obvious by your kids in that picture!
I LOVE falling gas prices.
Ahhhh...new carpet!
We got gas for $1.55 after using our Vons club awards. I filled up my tank for $22! Just over a month ago I spent $60 for my Accord.
The carpet looks awesome. I totally think you got a better deal on it than Disneyland;).
It looks FANTASTIC!!! Thanks for posting the picture for me, I feel so cool to have my name mentioned in your blog.
You made me want new carpet for our play room, so I made an appointment today!
Buyer beware....Unbeknownst to Jackie...Disneyland is cheaper. But it sure is nice. Oh and did I mention that we had to take a few steps down from the stuff we really liked? It was more like a trip to Disney World for a week including air, hotel and all meals.
Post a Comment