Thursday, November 13, 2008

Eating Cheeks

I thought you all should see what I get to munch on at any given moment, (provided he's cooperating). I just love this little man and his super fluffy cheeks. Does he have to grow out of them? Lauren never had cheeks like these. And when people pinch them I want to tell them to stop. I hated that as a child...and it hurts too. Just cuz their chunky doesn't mean they don't have nerve endings. So courtesy my dear friend Gina's line, "He's so cute, I could eat him up". (BTW: she uses this line for everything) I've taken it literally. I act like I'm going to bite them and he just laughs and laughs. It's a good thing we think he's cute b/c he sure knows how to be a poop!


The 2nd pic is just proof that Lauren can be a good sister if there is a camera involved. Look at those little stinkers lovin' on each other. We are so blessed!

5 comments:

Lora said...

Too cute!! I love cheekie kids!

Heather Rodriguez said...

He is so cute! I love him and all his chubby cuteness!!

(I love the pic of them in the cage too! I need to get one of those! ;)

Jonna said...

What I wouldn't give for a cute sibling photo like that. It's true, Ben is the man with those cute chubby cheeks, and don't worry I would never pinch them!

Sonja said...

thx for the tip. i won't pinch his cheeks, but you're right, they look good enough to "eat." CUTE!!!

Brooke said...

Sibling love is truly the most precious thing!!! I eat my kids too...we must be sisters from another life! LOL!