Thought you all should know that I found 3 more reasons to vote today.
1. Free Starbucks coffee when you show them you voted. Just trot on in and tell them you voted and you are there to collect your tall brewed coffee. I did it and enjoyed every free sip of it.
2. Free Chick-Fil-A original chicken sandwich today from 2pm - 7pm when you show them your voters stub. Did I just hear that I don't have to cook dinner tonight???
3. Ben & Jerry's is offering a free scoop of ice cream to anyone who voted. Just show them your sticker or stub. Not yet confirmed, but may have to hit one up after I enjoy my chicken sandwich for dinner.
There are better reasons to vote, but for most of you who know me...politics aren't my strong point. Both my hubby and I had no problems voting the party ticket and I think you all know where we stand on Prop 8. Any questions??? Just ask.
Oh...and 1 more fun fact I learned today... Do you know the year women were allowed to vote? The exact date was August 26, 1920 that the suffrage battle was won. How's that for some Cliff Clavin knowledge? Now go impress someone with your new found smarts.
May the Lord have mercy on us all with our newly elected leader of this great nation ... who ever he may be.
11 years ago

10 comments:
Cindy, you are too cute! You crack me up!
Cindy, the new background is so pretty but I can hardly read the words against that dark background. Gosh, I'm such a complainer but I love reading your blog and it's hurting my eyes! :)
How's that? Better on the eyes? 8>)
LOL! Jonna you are hilarious!
I didn't get over to Starbucks yesterday...but I did today. It wasn't free, but it was worth every cent of that $3.50!!
Yes, much better... thank you :)
Guess what... that post you just left on my blog? I was actually posting a new blog at the same moment! LOL
I think it is time for a new post...please! I am feeling left out...okay, I just like to hear what's going on with everyone.
Earth to Cindy... come in Smith Zoo Crew... and Yes, we can wait until Monday. Enjoy your weekend and your family.
ok...ok...quite the heckling. I'll get one on this afternoon if I can. Thanks for the love. It feels good. ;>)
I mean quit. Looks like my brain is having issues.
Still waiting...
Post a Comment