Monday, November 24, 2008

Random Thoughts and Pics

I thought it was time to place something new on the blog for you all to glimpse at so here it goes. Rather random, but new...


1.) Fresno State Tailgate with the fam. We had a fun time and if you ask Lauren what her favorite thing about the game was...she'll tell you the cheerleaders. Looks like I better get on it if I'm going to make her a cheer outfit for Christmas.

2.) This is what our back door usually looks like once the kids get word that daddy is on his way home from work. Ben happened to be sleeping late that afternoon so he missed the picture op. Never mind the piles of shoes. If I could have figured out a way to crop them out...I would have. But I just don't care that much. ;)

3.) And last but not least ... our family's idea of cheap entertainment may look like an emergency call to child protective services, but I can assure you there is nothing but good clean fun going on here. It is commonly refered to as "a ramp". Daddy was left alone with both kids one night while I had approx 15 ladies over for a bible study. And since they were exiled to the other half of the house, this is the form of activity they came up with. Being a mom...I would have never dreamed this up. Kids flying around and off "ramps" just scares me. But they love it and daddy is pleased to help in any way he can. Thanks for taking care of the crew that night husband! I wondered what those gleeful screeches were. Now I know.




(Above) Ben's turn...

(Above) Lauren's turn...

(Above) Random acts of craziness..

(Below) Both kids coming back for more.

4 comments:

Sonja said...

that ramp looks like so much fun. wonder if i can have hubby recreate it here (for me--haha). CUTE!!

Heather Rodriguez said...

That is so sweet! I love it when daddies create fun little things for their kiddos!

Cindy said...

All it takes it lots of pillows, detroying your pretty made bed and willing bodies to be rolled down "the ramp". Oh and an ottoman too if one is available. And I do recall watching Geraud say, "look out guys, it's daddy's turn! Ahhhh...ahhhhh!" The ramp did have to be rebuilt after daddy's turn. 8>)

Jonna said...

Aw, what a sweet daddy. (by the way Ben looks HUGE next to his sister) And you're right, mom's just don't think like that.