
Thursday: Mama...God made Daddy from paper. (Back to the book of Genesis for Lauren! Maybe another trip through and she'll get it that only her paper robot that she was creating at the time is made from paper. We'll see.)
Friday: Mama...when I grow up, I want to be a doctor. (Sweet! Now you can take care of mama and daddy when we're old. I like the way this sounds!)
Friday (just minutes later): Mama...I want to sell ice cream when I grow up. (What happened to taking care of your parents??? How do we fit into that equation?)
They are so precious; giving us another reason to thank the Lord for the blessing of children. And many reasons to be thankful even when they aren't...that's when it's my turn to grow. (Not so much fun!)
(And for those wondering about those white snow boots in the above pic....She's worn them every day this week. Looks like church tomorrow will be no exception. I better attempt to find something that matches white...)

2 comments:
Still lovin' the boots.
Hey...paper is KIND of like dirt...
Alright, well, I tried to help her out.
No boots at church today???? And they would have matched. Oh well.
Paper came from a tree which grows in the dirt??? Closer...Sort of.
Post a Comment