Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Leprechaun Mischief?


Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Today is probably a normal day in most homes across America. It sort of is but kind of not in ours. We may be different...you be the judge.
We ventured out today to MOPS and the grocery store to find a fair amount of people wearing green. In our home, we too are green. (Even my nails are painted green!) I'm claiming Irish descent courtesy Murphree, which you know someone along the way changed from Murphy, but then again who wants to be like everyone else, right? Never mind Smith because that's real original too!

Any who...Corned beef, cabbage and potatoes have been in the crock pot all day. This morning we discovered that a little Leprechaun managed to tinkle in 2 of our pottys last night and didn't flush afterwards. And did you know they have green tinkle? That's how we know they were here. I even took a pic to prove it. Lauren is beside herself that we have little men running around our home on March 17th. We told her they eat Lucky Charms for food and make a mess of things. (Does that mean Mama is free from all house duties today?)

So Happy St. Patrick's Day and may the Leprechaun flush in your home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!

Heather Rodriguez said...

You are too fun!!

Unknown said...

That's such a cute idea.....I might have to copy that next year :) BTW, I liked your green nails....very festive!

Carrie said...

I love the green tinkle!!!

My sister in law puts gold coins everywhere in their house like they dropped them from their pockets as they were scurrying around. She also hides her boys' toothbrushes or combs and puts them in random places so that it's like they are playing tricks on them! Thought that was cute, too!

Tanya said...

Cindy, I love it! We did NOTHING special on St. Patty's and we also claim Irish-ish heritage...I also have to say, my first thought on seeing the Leprechaun tinkle was, "Dang, her toilet SPARKLES it is so clean!"