Mama...Can you please send this to Jesus. I made Him a picture. Isn't it pretty?Over the next few seconds my emotions ran amok. I went from almost crying, to holding in a laugh in about 6.7 flat. Either way it was the sweetest thing our daughter has done. She is constantly making pictures for everyone. Mainly Daddy, but I don't take it personal. She loves to color and is getting better about creating real life pictures.
I tried to explain that God and Jesus (they are separate in Lauren's world. And don't even get her started on the Holy Spirit!) are all knowing and that He knows what she is going to create for a picture before she even draws it. She looked puzzled. (Is 3 1/2 too young to grasp that God is omniscient?)
She quickly pointed out the image on the left side of the paper that she drew was a tree with red berries at the top and brown on the bottom for the dirt. The sun is the bright orange and purple circle in the center of the page and when questioned about the green in the picture, she replied that it was grass for the cows. I proceeded to inquire about the orange circle near the bottom of the page only to be told, "I don't know".
So here we have a picture for Jesus and I'm not sure how much postage it needs. I'm certain we should insure it, but do you think it needs to have a signature required for delivery?

2 comments:
Very sweet!
That is very cute! (And I would definitely require a signature delivery!)
Post a Comment