Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More Sunshine AND Tulips!

What did you expect?? These things don't last forever. In fact, I think they may be on their way out. boo hooo hoo!

On a super fun note...here's what I was able to work on while the kids napped today. I hope to finish it tomorrow and have a finished pic for you. I did more spray painting too. Yippy!



Seriously...could she be any cuter? I know, I know. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but this little girl is killing me.

And in my opinion, anyone who wears a shirt like this has my heart.
(Never mind who dressed her this morning.)
Finally, we have a picture taken by our very own Benjamin. Not bad for a 3 year old with his mama's heavy SLR. I had to wrestle him down to get it back. I am all too thankful for memory cards and the ability to delete as needed. This kid is a happy snapper.

Hope your Wednesday is as sunny and Spring-y as ours!

4 comments:

Cindy Jenkins said...

Hi Cindy! Glad you guys are getting some sunshine. Hey, when did Lauren start wearing glasses?! Your kids are adorable!!!! Miss you guys!!

Carrie said...

LOVE IT! Love Lauren's glasses. Love the shirt. Love your happy snapper!

What I don't love is how my phone is not ringing. *sniff*

And then I think I hear it...and I race to the phone thinking...could this be it? Could this be Cindy? Could she have remembered poor little ol' me and taken pity on my heart? I answer it. I say, "Hullo my dear friend!!" in great anticipation.

"Hello. Can I speak to Tang Vao?"

Wrong number. And I am left desolate. Disappointed. Crushed.

Sonja said...

The kids are so cute it kills me & makes me miss them so! Ben has a career as a photographer mapped out.

xoxo

Brooke said...

Love it! And, it's not just you, littlest little is a DOLL (i wish I could write the way I'm saying it, but that's just not my gift!)! Miss ya!