And who could leave out the kids??
All of the tulips on the side of our home decided to open yesterday afternoon so I figured I better snap a shot of their beauty. And just as luck would have it...I had 2 willing participants who wanted in on the picture action. I present to you a row of tulips and 2 goofy kids. Happy spring day to you all!

How funny is Lauren's pose! She's killing me. Must get that from her daddy! ;)

We have several other spots where tulips are planted, but this area was the first to open. Oh and much to my happy surprise, Pella, Iowa (I think it's an hour from here), has a tulip festival May 6th. Huh!? How about that. You know I will be in giddy happy tulip land that day. Have I mentioned yet that tulips are my fav flower?

1 comment:
I wish my kids would pose so cute and I love the tulips!
Post a Comment