Has it really been 4 months already??
In just a short 4 months our sweet Jillian has managed to find her thumb, giggle up a storm at absolutely nothing funny and wrap her Daddy around her precious little pinkie.
She enjoys the ruckus that is on going around here. She loves the dog sniffing her and occasionally licking her, she appears to enjoy her brother jumping over her, (although that gives Mommy a heart attack!!!) and she will smile at anyone who makes eye contact with her.
She dislikes the wind, wants to eat when she wants to eat and would prefer to be carried around all day long. She is our little peanut! And she is 4 months old....waaaaaaaa!!!

7 comments:
It goes by too fast! She is precious and wish that I could hold her. I secretly want another baby..hehehe.
i love her going to town on her thumb!!! :))
Um...she looks like her MOMMY!!!
That thumb must be the chocolate one! :)
I want to hug you Carrie for saying that she looks like me. ;) Why is it so cute when they get a hold of their thumb? I love that she's holding it there since it tends to get away from her. Lora-have another...3 is the new 2. Age is just a number!
She is precious! Seems hard to remember you praying that she wait for the "new" hospital. The little princess wanted to be first!
She's so pretty Cindy! What a sweetie! She looks like you and Ben to me. I've been absent from Blogger for ages... sorry I haven't posted for so long. I still miss you.... don't the months with #3 fly by? :(
She's soooo sweet! LOVE the pic!!! Can't wait to see her in person sometime soon possibly!!! : )
Post a Comment