Friday, September 11, 2009

Yep, This Is Home!

I entered my first cake walk tonight.
And...
I won!
Go me and lucky #13.
So maybe it was beginners luck. I had to watch what everyone else was doing to even participate. How sad is that?
We stopped off this evening at the school carnival where our eldest peanut will start kindergarten next year. (I can't say that too loud or it sounds like it will really happen. How could she be starting kindergarten so soon?)
Any who ... it was a real elementary school carnival. And boy are we glad to feel like we can fit in. If there is such a thing. So long story short with out offending anyone in the NE 'No, we like where we are at.
Yep, we really do.
Now where did I put that cake?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys came & checked things out. I am impressed & it's only been 3 weeks of school. The staff there is amazing! It's been a lot of fun & I am glad you guys will be there next year! It's proven as well, just whisper it & it won't even seem like it's going to happen! Enjoy your cake!

Lora said...

Sounds like fun! And you Cindy, can fit in anywhere! Enjoy your cake!