Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wanna Go Shopping??

I know, I know, it sounds silly, but I found something that I like for our kid's new beds. Wanna see? Wait, if you are here, I have you held captive. You have to see. Ha! This is fun.

Right now it's so warm, they only have the bottom sheet. But as the decent parents we strive to be, they are going to need more. And besides...don't they NEED something cute and matchy since they share a room? Yeah, I thought so too.

Feast your eyes on these beauties:

One for her:



And one for him:



Gasp! They are perfect, I know. And they are on sale. Aaannnd I have a coupon. Does it get any better?

Wait, wait, I think I hear something. Wife, don't spend any money. Get off the computer and go do something productive.

Hmmmm? That was weird. Now the voice is gone. Hmm?

Thanks for shopping with me. I'm done salivating for now and how nice that I only consumed 74 seconds of your precious time.

4 comments:

Lora said...

I LOVE it!! I have seen them before and always like them.

Carrie said...

You had me at "shopping"

I can't hear any voice but yours at the moment, my dear.

I'll go if you go! :)

Jonna said...

Caleb says "THAT'S MY BED". I got it on clearance 4 years ago 50% off... looks like it's back! You have great taste! I have the plaques too, Caleb and Noah's room is Hawaiian-Surfer theme.

Anonymous said...

I love them!!!!