Saturday, August 1, 2009

Life Is Good!

Does it get any better than this?


And in case you live under a rock...or I haven't called you in the past week and a half courtesy our horrible cell reception ... we are here:


And this is what we have been doing:


No the kids aren't lost, but they sure are having fun on treasure hunts as Mama opens each box. "No kids...stay out of Mama's boxes." They're like cats. Bring home an expensive toy and it's forgotten about in 3 days. Bring home a free empty box, and it lives on forever as one of the best toys in history. Go figure?!?
So I am back to productivity but wanted to let you all know, we have internet, I missed it and we are all well. Hope to post more pics soon.

And just for good measure b/c G is having quite the time with all of his new toys:
(Note the "everyday is race day" sticker on the lawn mower. Love it!)


4 comments:

Lora said...

Happy that you are lovin it. You are going to get a call from us when we get back to come over and play:)My hubby saw the the pictures and he really liked your property! Maybe some day for us.

Brooke said...

What a blessing!!! Looks like a wonderful new home! Congrats again!

Carrie said...

I love it! I can't wait to come see it! (hint, hint!)

Stacy Lencioni said...

Congats on your new land it looks beautiful.