Monday, July 20, 2009

How Long Will It Be???

Thought I should post "a hope to see you soon post" to let you all know, as if you don't already, that our move has managed to cause a hiccup in my routine. As it turns out...the internet via DSL isn't "every where". Who woulda thunk?

So until my man breaks down and says yes to way to much money a month for internet, or the Lord causes a miracle to happen with the cable company running lines in the very near future...I'm not sure how I'll be surfing the web. And yes...that means all contact with the outside world will be placed on hold. (Unless of course I have your # and in that case....better check your caller ID!) No more adult convos during the day, no more blog posts to post, no Facebook status updates....just little people, a large red dog and plenty of boxes to unpack. I know it will be good for me the first week or so, but a girl can only handle so much without her computer. Besides, how else am I to pay the house bills?

That being said...tomorrow, Tuesday, is the last day of our home phone and DSL. I know. It's a sad day for me too. Our new home will have a new number and will be working Wednesday sometime. You can always call my cell...I vow to never change that number. ;)

Until then, our new home is beautiful, clean and ready to be thrashed by our zoo. I'll be sure to take pics along the way to post so when we get around to full recovery from the heart attack of $60 a month internet...I will post them. I'm back to packing the remains of our home in anticipation of a full evacuation by Wednesday. Hope to be back soon. Much sooner than later.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't believe you moved!!!! Carrie just mentioned that you might be moving and where your new home would be....and now I see you're there?!?!? So excited for you guys.

Cindy said...

We haven't moved yet. We get they keys this am and the movers are here tomorrow at 8 am. And then the 2nd half of the fun begins...UNPACKING.

Hope you're doing well, Brooke. Miss you.

Carrie said...

YAY!~!!! So exciting!!

You tell your hubby that the money is worth your sanity!

Until he agrees, you pop on over to my house anytime and use our internet!

Heather Rodriguez said...

WooHoo for moving!!

Stacy Lencioni said...

Hey Lady, congrats on the new house, is it out in the country with a little bit land? Super excited for you and the family. Wish you the best of luck in you new house.