Monday, August 10, 2009

4 Friends & 1 Enemy

The house is put away enough that I can start having fun again. F.Y.I., unpacking doesn't count as fun. So until my craft room is complete or at least more user friendly, I found some new friends. I used some broken down boxes, (there's no shortage around here no matter how many we give away), waited for the kids to konk out this afternoon and headed for the outdoors. (Yes, there was plenty of ventilation to prevent a 3 headed baby. I promise!)

I'd like to introduce my newest friends:






I'll be sure to post the completed projects once they are dry and in their final resting spot. I have more things I'd like to take outside, but I think I'll wait to see what the CEO has to say first.

Look at this little guy. He is friend #4. He didn't want to leave, but his stay was no longer welcome. I was on a mission.



And here is the one who is not a friend:



Umm, yeah...he, or should I say she? Is definitely an enemy. But luckily this is the way I found her. Flat and DEAD! And just for fun, I was sure to paint over her b/c every time her black nastiness caught my eye, my heart jumped. ICK! Pic not included, but she looked more friendly that way.

3 comments:

Lora said...

Sam would love to see the bugs even the black widow!

Carrie said...

LOL! That's awesome! I can't wait to see what you're doing with all that wonderful spray paint!

Jonna said...

At least you won't get lonely with all your nice bug friends hanging out with you!!!