Thursday, June 25, 2009

i HAD an idea

And that's all it was. It will only remain an idea, because it appears someone already beat me to it. I had an invention that I was ready to fill out patent paperwork on. My man could retire and hang out with us all day. But someone beat me to it. **sorry sweetheart**

It appears that I'm not the only mom who had a need for this item. I just didn't know it existed. 3 days in a row now I could have used this device. How could I not know they were already are on store shelves? What kind of mom am I.

So I'm going to tell you what it is and if any of you knew these were around...thanks for sharing.


It's a 2 way audio baby monitor that acts like a walkie talkie from mom or dad's end if need be. Yep, it would save me a trip across the house. (I'm not being lazy people, let a preggo enjoy her naps when she can get them!)

I need one for our 3 year old when I'm yelling death threats (yep, I just said that!) across the house when she won't sleep or is trying to wake her sleeping brother up. ("Brother.....Brother....WAKE UP!") Now my words of encouragement (much better wording) to go to sleep or lay their silently can be said through a small speaker next to her bed. See where I'm going now? Maybe the opportunities for correction need to be beefed up around here. Am I getting lazy?

This bad boy retails in Europe for $76.76 and this is a cheap version. Someone is making a killing and it's not me.

3 comments:

Lora said...

Have a baby shower and have 3-4 people pitch in for one of those great things. It would have been useful in my house too!

Carrie said...

I'm sorry you aren't making money on that!

I'm even MORE sorry that I'm not making money on that! :)

Cindy said...

And I'm sorry I don't have one to gently correct my children from a distance. ;)