Friday, July 10, 2009

Searching. Searching. Searching.

What box did I pack my sewing machine in?
I need it out of there, and I need it N.O.W.
I kinda sound like Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka, but check this must make item out!!! It's my new golden egg. ha, that's funny!
Yep! You know you want your little peanut to have one. And so do I. My man is going fishing tomorrow am at 4 IN THE MORNING!!!!! WoW! So what else should I do? Pack you say?? Nope! I say I should make this skirt.
Wait....All my material is packed. All my sewing goodies are packed. RATS!! My plan may be foiled for a few weeks. Anyone have a machine I can borrow?
You know I'll forget all about this skirt if I don't do it now. Yeah, so there's my excuse. My girl needs one and the tutorial says it's super fast. I'm on a mission....lOoK oUt!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Too funny! I ALWAYS ended up needing something I had just packed!