Thursday, January 15, 2009

Uh Oh! I have a hankering!!


Is "hankering" really a word? It sounds like something my dad would use. I wonder if Webster's has an Oakie version.... 8)

I had the wonderful opportunity today to hold my friend Carrie's new little baby boy Isaac. He was born on the 29th so that makes him 2 1/2 weeks old. He is so darn cute, smells like a sweet bundle of heaven and makes the cutest little goosing noises. I'm sure you all know what this means, right? I NEED another one and I NEED one now! I think a new baby is my golden egg?? Not good.

So I just thought I'd let you all know how precious and sweet Isaac is and how badly I miss that age. Lauren and Ben are fun, but to be that size again? Ahhh! If you've never been a mom, you may not understand. I think Geraud would say he likes the age we are currently at ... but as for me, I'm patiently awaiting the Lord's perfect timing. Any day now would be good.

And thank you Carrie for letting me hold your sweet little man. If he shows up missing...it wasn't me!

6 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

hankering = a longing; craving.
and that was out of the regular ol' dictionary! :)

I am jealous that you got to cuddle that sweet bundles of cuteness!! Hopefully my turn is coming soon! (hint hint Carrie! and trust me, you dont want me to cook for you! LOL)

Jonna said...

I am jealous too! You better keep us posted on any news relating to that hankering of yours!!!

Lora said...

I understand your hankering....I hate when you are trying and it seems forever!!! My sweet little one is crying, guess she wants me to rock her....

Carrie said...

LOL! You are all welcome to come over and hold him all you want! As long as you aren't sick...come on over!

Unknown said...

Hang in there Cindy.......God will bless you with a bundle of joy soon:)I will be anxiously awaiting to here once you find out! I can't wait to hold and cuddle that sweet little Isaac. I will be calling you soon Carrie:)

Brooke said...

all i have to say is...pregnancy predictor better be gettin' some use soon!!!!