Working Out = Increased Productivity
Increased Productivity = Less Time on the Computer
Less Time on the Computer = Increased Productivity
Productivity = Happy Husband
Happy Husband = Happy Wife
I know it's not rocket science for most, but for me it was quite profound. So long story short...I'm logging off to go and be even more productive before my dear husband makes his way home from a long day at work only to enter a shiny home and rested children. (This sounds so 1960's, but I love it!)
Oh...Lauren is at the sink on her step stool with her very own bowl of warm soapy water and a few dishes. Productive Daughter = Time for Mama on the computer = Happy Mama!

2 comments:
Very true. Food makes my hubby happy, clean house not so. He likes when I leave his stuff everyone...hehe. Very opposite of your hubby. It drives me crazy at times!
I don't think you can state that any better.....So true!!! My hubby is always very happy to come home to a clean house and dinner ready:)
Post a Comment