Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today's Assignment

As my dear husband was getting ready for work this morning, our sweet and sassy daughter decided to dish out some thoughts for us. The assignments for today are as follows.

Lauren: Daddy, you are going to be the Giant. I'm going to be Jack and brother, you are going to be the beans.

Daddy: Who's Mama going to be?

Lauren: Mmmm...Mama's going to be in charge of the beans.

Nice! I'm in charge of the beans. Thanks.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I love it! When 'assignments' are passed out at my house, I get to be Widget. Oh, you don't know who that is? Ben's not old enough yet. You will, my friend, you will. :)

Jonna said...

That is cute... bean lady. :)

Lora said...

Lauren cracks me up with the things she comes up with!!

Heather Rodriguez said...

hehe! So true though, brother is the beans, you take care of the beans!