We are still here...promise. Busy, but here. Life hasn't stopped for me to blog, so I am taking a fast minute to post some pics of our ventures. No real method to the madness, just an update for you all.

(Our properly accessorized snowman... or snow-woman. She is no longer since we hit the 40's.)

(Our sleeping beauty. Aren't we great parents...check out all of the stuff in her crib!)

(Maggie and Lauren at the top of the stairs watching TV downstairs.)

(Daddy and his baby doing what they do best...sleep!)

(Maggie and her baby Jillian.)
And since I started this post last Monday(!!!!) and then proceeded to get sick for 3 days, there have been a few more pics to post. Now I just have to find that darn camera to upload the new pics.
I promise I know where my head is...I think!
2 comments:
Jillian is just too cute and I love the picture of Lauren & Maggie at the top of the stairs! What an expressive face on that dog :-)
Your dog cracks me up.
And your kids are cute, but what else is new?
Post a Comment