So I've been a bit non-existent lately. I think 31 days to be exact. But in all fairness, it's been a bit busy around here. I've been busy with this....
That's the 2010 edition! She is our final addition.
Little Jillian Claire was born January 4th.
(It was a balmy-13 degrees at 8:11am when she was born.)
And these...
My "to-do" list looks like this:
So I'm feeling really accomplished. :) My oh so patient husband can confirm this to be true. I keep telling him that the housekeeper should be fired for lack of work. Hmph...Are the unemployment benefits in IA as good as CA? I might need to file if he'll just fire me. The snow is still falling and just hit a new record today. The new snow fall total for this winter is 46.2 inches. So much for the 30 we were told about. Oh and that winter is only 60% over.
On a less positive note...our snowman is officially dead. He was decapitated by the hot yellow thing in the sky last week during our January thaw (when the thermometer hit 37!). And since has lost everything but his base that my man worked so hard to build. Pics to come.
The kids still want to play in the snow every. single. day. and my car is still horribly dirty. I guess some things just don't change. That's good, I guess. We thrive on routine conditions.
I have a craft/computer room full of stuff, not "junk" and my brain is full of ideas and things to make/to-do. Of course, I only want to do the fun stuff. Those toilets will still be there tomorrow, right?
Until then, I'm just going to sit right here, sip my hot cocoa with lots of mini marshmallows and snuggle with our new baby. She's our last and rumor has it, she won't let me do this forever.
Sniff! Sniff! Sniff!



8 comments:
I miss you, friend. I wish I could come sit on the couch with you and talk Hobby Lobby and Thrifty Decor Chick.
*sigh* Two months down, ten more to go, right?
Those pictures turned out great! Your kiddos are all so cute! And I love the hat by the way :)
Yes, sitting there sipping ot cocoa with the snow falling would be fun with a friend. Spring will get here eventually and you can have a clean car for a short time until the snow comes again. Jillian is so precious, too bad I can't kiss those adorable cheeks!
She is adorable Cindy! Congrats!!! It is a very good reason to go silent!
She is just precious! You have such a beautiful family. I love all the pics! :)
Jillian is just ADORABLE. The pic of all the kids is totally priceless!!! Hey....did I read on Michelle's FB page that you're coming for a visit this summer??? If so, would love to see you.
Keep blogging!! I love reading it!!
Awwww...seriously Cindy...she's a DOLL...like a REAL doll...wish I could snuggle her too!!! Enjoy it, as I hear you have mama!!! Miss ya!
Final addition? NOOOO! Enjoy your sweet time w/that beautiful girl (and the other 2). I'm still in grief mode as I think I'll never wake up several times a night to nurse & cuddle. During those times w/my boys, I'd always think, "Enjoy these moments NOW b/c you'll never have them back." Indeed, I would do anything to have one more moment w/my boys when they were babies on my chest :-(
Post a Comment