It's been a while. Wait...let me rephrase that....
It's been waaaaayyyyyyyy tooooooo looonnngggggggg since I did a project. Now I know my dear sweet husband is saying that it's about time I put projects on the back burner and did some work around here, but let's be real truthful...I haven't even been able to do that real well either.
So I decided instead of failing at both projects and house duties, why not figure out how to manage my time better and do both. Huh? Now we're talking!
So here's how today went down after all 3 kids were fast asleep.
The weather decided to cooperate with my desire to spray paint and was a beautiful 57.2 degrees. You would have thought it was 80 outside...I had windows all over the house open. It was NICE!
Even my green babies got out for some good old fashion vitamin D today. Aren't they pretty?
While my paint was outside drying,
I dusted off my Mod Podge bottle and went to work on a little something for my little man's room. Once both of these are done, he'll have a little Pottery Barn Kids inspired action up on his wall.
And since the kitchen looked like this...I'll have to wait until tomorrow to finish the E and the N.
(just keeping it real for you people!)
I really did clean it the very next instant that I set the camera down. It gives me the heeby geebies just looking at this pic. Ick!
So until tomorrow when I can hopefully manage my time just as well as today, (don't ask me what else I did today..that info is not up for conversation), here's a few cute pics of the crazies who call this place "home".
[Our resident Sherpa and his preferred method of transportation]

2 comments:
Love it! However, I'm pretty sure you never came to my house and that was probably a good thing because you're "ick" kitchen is mine on a daily basis! : ) Wish it weren't the truth! Miss ya! Great post!
Lauren cracks me up!
Post a Comment