Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Patchwork Skirt

This past week I made a small side bar column of "In my spare time...I'm trying this". Spare time, ha! That's funny. Since I couldn't find any spare time, I made it. It's amazing how I can make time for things that I want to do. Second on my "to do list" was this tutorial. So my dear ones, here is the end result....

Bows and ruffles....Oh My!
I am dying at how cute it turned out. And now our little peanut needs one in every color. And did I mention that I'm awfully impressed that I started this project AND I FINISHED it!! If you know me at all, you know I'm great at starting things and leaving them "unfinished".



And how about that I have enough material to make another one for the littlest little yet to hatch?! huh? Yup...you know it would be cute to have two little ducklings sporting this skirt.


Now let's see if I can follow through on another one. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Lora said...

That is ADORABLE!!!!

Carrie said...

Oh yes...LOVE THAT!

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! Now your making me want another one just so I can possibly have a girl! :)

Brooke said...

soooooooooooo stinkin' cute!!!! that motivates me to try it! I'm so the one who starts...and doesn't finish : )