11 years ago
Monday, September 29, 2008
We're off and running!!
Ok...so courtesy my friend Carrie, I have been inspired to start our very own family blog to keep you all up to date on the Smith Zoo Crew. As most of you know, every day is a new adventure around here and dull moments are rare and few. Stay tuned as we create this masterpiece and hopefully add a new post daily or every other day of our happenings. So sit back, relax and enjoy our ride! And be glad you are just a spectator...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH, yes...I knew I could sucker you into it! Now you'll understand how great it is to get comments! :)
If you figure out a way to get NerdFamily on your blog list...could you let me know? Blogspot always links me to the wrong blog. Weird.
Post a Comment